Saturday, March 21, 2009

Where I Can Find A Job - 3 Tips to Land you a Job

It is no secret that the job market is horrible. If you are at an age where you need to work this is probably the worst time to ask the question "Where I can Find a job" in your life. It is commonly believed that this is the worst economic period in US history since the great depression.

Having placed all of the doom and gloom news in your face I have a few answers for your main question - Where I can find a job. It is my opinion that the following 3 areas are going to be great for job hunting in the near future:

1. The Mortgage Industry: There are tons of people out there that are still able to pay their bills and mortgage, but are very tight on money. The interest rates are going down at this time so more and more people are going to look o refinance. Rates are below 5% at the time I wrote this article.

2. Real Estate: There is an unbelievable surplus of real estate on the market at this time. There are already many people coming to depressed areas and purchasing homes at crazy discounts. Once the market bounces there will be a selling frenzy.

3. Medical Billing: With the advances in medicine and people living longer and longer there is a great opportunity to get into the field of medical billing. If you can start small on your own and move up to employing a few people you train the upside of this niche is tremendous.

I hope these tips help you answer Where I can find a job.

Let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment